Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: well well wellllllllllllllll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I forgot all about this godforsaken board! tisk tisk tisk biggrin

    Regardless .. wasssuppp??? smile

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.


    IT-Networks (Were back!)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nuffin... well planning the Thanksgiving menu for next week.. ummm everyday stuff...kids.. fighting.. yelling.. whining... biggrin

    wassup with you Dafz?

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just dry cleaned the carpets..hubby is having a nap and tonight we're going to my Dart Presentation dinner and Im getting lots of prize money cuz Im a good player..(as if but I am betting prize money) and tomorrow we're going to some computer fairs and Im gonna buy an Anniversary present for my husband cuz its out 11th wedding anniversary and I might spoil him with a really nice dinner at a fancy restaurant or we could do our usual thing..get some fast food and sit at out favourite look out place and watch the ocean.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pardon me...... I have to go to the potty....BRB biggrin

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DOH!!!!!

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did ya remember to flush and wash yer hands?

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    grrrrrrrrrrrrr *LOL*

    man I hate when the kids say that!

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    buhahahahahahaha

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.


    IT-Networks (Were back!)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh ..and to answer your questions

    I been working hard n stuff smile

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.


    IT-Networks (Were back!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •